Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor
- A doctoral or equivalent degree in a relevant academic area is required.
- Two-year work experience at a university or research institute is required.
- Research experience across various fields and institutions and strong teaching performance are preferred.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate strong communication, teaching and leadership skills in English as well as the ability to actively contribute to the rapidly growing research efforts at Tsinghua SIGS.
- A strong commitment to teaching and supervising postgraduate students is essential. Teaching responsibilities will include participation in and development of graduate courses and strong engagement with Tsinghua SIGS’s core curriculum. Supervision of Ph.D. and MSc students and academic mentoring of trainees at all levels is also expected.